Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tasks equal to our power

     My post today is short but I will get right to the point. We all will face trials in our lives, it is inevitable and it is a part of life. One of the biggest reasons we are here is to overcome trial and tempation in order to grow and progress. At times, these trials seem too much for us to bare. We feel as though we are in a dark tunnel with no light at the end of it.
     However this is not the case. Nephi explains when he is commanded to go and get the plates. 1 Nephi 3:7  "And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."
     Let us all find the faith and courage that Nephi found in the Lord. The Lord will always provide a way, no matter what the case or situation may be, as long as we put our trust in him. He is our Heavenly Father. He wants us to be happy, and will always be there for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment